They say a picture is worth a thousand words. This picture speaks for itself. Yes, its fugly. What the heck are those 3 bloody orbs ?
“Vish” says “the description didn’t include enough information”.
Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu better. Unfortunately, we cant fix it because your description didnt include enough information.
Uh-huh. Riiight. Maybe he didn’t look at the image.
Default Ubuntu wallpaper is not a wallpaper for an OS which aims to be the best looking OS on the planet.
Steps to Reproduce:
Install or upgrade Ubuntu 10.10
Expecting a cool and awesome looking wallpaper for “the perfect 10” because Ubuntu is awesome and therefore the wallpaper should reflect this awesomeness.
– My eyes ! They’re melting !
– The 10 is not perfect with this wallpaper
– MacOS X “Snow Leopard” and Windows 7 have better default wallpapers
– Does not inspire awe
– No one likes it, I haven’t found any positive feedback on this wallpaper
Build Date & Platform:
Up to date Ubuntu 10.10
– Slows down the work of the Ubuntu Manual team
– Was listening to “Metallica – The thing that should not be” while writing this comment