E3 has come and gone by and most of the year’s press conferences were boring (what was EA even smoking?). Having said that, some of these did grab my attention. Below are a list (in no specific order) of gameplay/trailers/things I’m looking for and thought were good. Enjoy
- Skyrim Very Special Edition - Hilarious and very well done
- The Elder Scrolls Blades - FPS RPG for mobile, play on portrait, landscape, sounds great, PvP, PvE,town building, and coming to phones, PC and VR - and all this for free.
- Cyberpunk 2077 - 5 years since the original teaser came out. How time flies!
- Death Stranding - Still have no idea what this is about and by the looks of it, not going to be liking it a lot either..
- Trials Rising - Have had a blast with Trials Fusion but the artificial gating of levels by means of star count really annoys me. Hope they don’t the same for this
- Marvel’s Spider-Man - Looks and plays amazingly well for this demo, how will it fare in the full game?
- The Crew 2 - Seem to be trying to pull a Forza Horizon 3 and in fact playing it during the private beta made me feel like I’m playing a reskinned Forza Horizon 3 - and not in too good of a way.
- Forza Horizon 4 -Forza Horizon 3 was amazing game but frame-rate issues were really annoying. Hope FH4 won’t have these issues
- Skull & Bones - Interesting premise but was hard to judge what part of the video was scripted and what was gameplay.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 - Huge set of crossover characters. Catch the other trailers - The Showcase, Frozen
- Ghost of Tsushima - Saving the best for last - looks really good, sounds fantastic and the gameplay looks like a mix of Witcher 3 and Metal Gear Rising.
Anything you feel I missed or you prefer? Drop a comment below