So after much thought, I upgraded my Windows 7 Ultimate install to Windows 8. I didn’t plan to upgrade so soon, I wanted to wait for few more months before doing the upgrade - the main reason for holding back the upgrade was lack of drivers. However with Super User‘s Windows 8 Challenge around, I could no longer use the RP for posting answers.
And since the RP was working fine, including the GPU drivers which I had to install in Windows 7 compatibility mode, I decided to complete the upgrade. Now my Windows 7 install is a culmination of several years of crap, including lots and lots of software, context menu entries, personalized superbar and to add to the mix, some exotic software Here’s what I had installed/present on Windows 7
I spent the past hour and a half trying to fix this stupid error.
Here’s the situation:
I have a Poplist(aka dropdown list/ list item). The poplist is populated by a query defined in a Record Group. The query is on the lines of
I’m a huge fan of Chrome & pretty much loved whatever changes Chrome team have done to the browser since it’s inception. This change, however, is probably the first annoying thing that I’ve run into.
Few days ago, after the latest dev channel update, all the extension icons on went missing. I initially thought all my extensions got wiped out. However, after heading over to chrome://extensions I realized that the update had a new “Show button” feature next to the extensions list and they had been set to hide all :|